Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daily Nugget

     Tuesday, June 19th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


β€œThe winds and waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators.” (Edward Gibbon)

Contrary winds blow into your life daily. The foolish man is driven about by those winds and never makes any headway. The wise man has learned how to make use of those trials.  Many times I find myself thinking I have things under control only to find myself being thwarted.  It is those times I like to follow the advice of the writer of James 1:5-6 that says, β€œIf any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.”

God, Thank You for providing the wisdom I need daily. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page