Friday, June 15, 2012

Daily Nugget

     Friday, June 15th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


“A holy life is a voice; it speaks when the tongue is silent and is either a constant attraction or a perpetual reproof.”  (Archbishop Robert Leighton (1611–1684)

It has been said, “Actions speak louder than words.” The writer of 1 Samuel 2:3 tells us, “Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.”

God, Let my actions bear witness of You. Let my actions whisper when I am angry or displeased and let my actions shout my adoration of You. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page