Friday, June 15, 2012

A place I could share everything

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Micky speaks today about ... sharing


 
Best advise I got was from a women who went through the same as I did. She told me her story about grieving and to join a email group for ppl who had/are going through the same. It was a place where I could share everything I wanted and everybody understood each other, because they went through the same.
Micky
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Micky, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that they will each find the place where they can openly share and care for each other.

Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page