Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Daily Nugget


Tuesday, April 10th, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own language.”
(Mark Twain)
Years ago I took my Jr. High Spanish and ventured out of the tourist area of Mexico. Very quickly I found out their language skills came from a different book than I had. In James 1:5 we read,
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.”
In order to get out of an embarrassing position I prayed for wisdom. God gave me the wisdom to stand up and ask, “Does anyone in here speak English?”

God then used the wisdom of a child about 8 years old to help me translate and pay my check for lunch.

"God, Help us remember You have all resources at your disposal.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good... All the time!

I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page