Sunday, April 08, 2012

It always will be there




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Emerson speaks today about ... waiting ...


"A friend who's son had left us a few years earlier, found me and told me not to turn to the bottle, no self medication. In time living with it comes easier, still waiting. His son and mine were best of friends, of four that were in my home into their teens, three are gone, the fourths survival I pray for each and every day. I work, a distraction, I do have times where I laugh and feel like the old me, but it always will be there, what should and could have been."
Emerson
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Emerson, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will have the patience to wait ... for the strength to make one more day ... then one more ...

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page