Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Keeper of my daughter's memory




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Mickey speaks today about ... preserving memories ...


"The best advice I received is from another angel mom who reached out to me on a grief forum site that I found about two weeks after Marti died. She told me I was the keeper of my daughter's memory and it was up to me to go on each day in order to make sure she is never forgotten. That has been the thought I remember whenever I feel like I can't go on another day without her and it lifts me right back up to my feet again."
Mickey
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Mickey, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each day of keeping those precious memories alive ... will heal and bring meaning to the life of these grieving parents.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page