Monday, February 27, 2012

I found Compassionate Friends




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Valerie speaks today about ... discovering compassion ...


"The best advice came from my nieces/nephew to get a face book page so I could read all of the wonderful things people were writing about my Daughter Samantha on facebook and by doing that a wonderful woman named Pam asked to be my friend, she had lost her son also and thru her I found Compassionate Friends. Thank you Pam Thank you TCF (The Compassionate Friends) God Bless."
Valerie
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Valerie, and all who have lost a child. I pray that the ministry of Compassionate Friends will expand and reach many others in Your Name .... until the day there is no longer the need.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page