Saturday, February 25, 2012

Daily Nugget


Saturday, February 25th, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“The other morning my son announced, “Mom, I really think I’m going to be just like Dad when I grow up.” “Why is that?” I asked. “Well, because I think my eyebrows will grow into one like his. And, whenever somebody speaks to me, I'll never hear them.”
(Ginny Dow)
It is interesting to see what our heirs choose to emulate, whether what we are trying to convey, or what they perceive we are trying to portray. The writer of 2 Chronicles 26:4 said,
“And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father Amaziah did.”
"God, let my message to others be pure and point them to You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good... All the time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page