Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yahweh, Day 236


Day 236

Yahweh

... Gives ...

"I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned among the nations-the name you have profaned among them. The nations will know that I am Yahweh"-the declaration of the Lord God -"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight ... I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."
Ezekiel 36:23-26 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

"I will give" says Yahweh.

What has the world given us? For that matter, what have we given ourselves?

In this passage we find that our God is the only giver that can give that which is not only new ... but ... that which will eternally remain new. In the world we find the principle of aging. All that we know and experience grows old. Not so with this great 'new' work of Yahweh. There is nothing of more value than that which will never grow old ... that which will never tarnish.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page