Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yahweh, Day 234


Day 234

Yahweh

... accepted ...

"The nations will know that I am Yahweh"-the declaration of the Lord God -"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries, and will bring you into your own land. I will also sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and all your idols."
Ezekiel 36:23-25 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

On this day we will simply observe ... included in the meaning of being made clean ... and that by the work of Yahweh ... is the understanding of being made 'ceremonially' clean.

The Old Testament makes great efforts to prescribe/describe the human ceremonies/rituals/obligations necessary to make ourselves ... presentable ... to come before ... to enter the presence ... of Yahweh. Without exception ... we each and every one ... failed.

That presented us with a problem. Yahweh solved our problem.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page