Thursday, January 26, 2012

A turning point for me




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Karen speaks today about ... belief systems ...


To concentrate on where my son was ... Heaven, with God ... and within all the glories surrounding the belief system of life thereafter ... and to not dwell on where he was not. My friend wrote a very beautiful poem in memory of him that became ... a turning point for me. The poem spoke of these thoughts and how his Spirit is everywhere and surrounded in everything of existence, including me. Her profound words carved the stepping stones toward my pathway to peace and acceptance and were a gentle reminder of my Faith ... of which I heavily lean on to make it through ... God's Blessings to all of you.
Karen
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Karen, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each one will have that 'special' friend that will shed a glimmer of radiant light ... into the grieving darkness.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page