Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yahweh, Day 219


Day 219

Yahweh

"I have spoken, I will do it."

"Then all the trees of the field will know that I am the Lord. I bring down the tall tree, and make the low tree tall. I cause the green tree to wither and make the withered tree thrive. I, Yahweh, have spoken and I will do [it]."
Ezekiel 17:24 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

For Yahweh to 'speak' is synonymous with Yahweh doing the thing that He has spoken. It may be instantly that He acts, or it may be 1000 years along in what we call the future, but make no mistake, it is done in the mind of Yahweh.

Yahweh has not limits of 'time' ... He sees the end from the beginning ... He dwells in eternity ... and eternity encompasses time like the ocean encompasses a ship.

As I said, for Yahweh to speak it ... means it is done ... even if it be 1000 years further in our future.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page