Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Miss you still




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Shirley speaks today about ... strength to face each day ...

"I had so many questions, why..where is she now, etc. I was told to go with one belief and stay with it. I chose God and heaven...she is with God. Having faith and knowing that God took our child home to be with him gave me the strength to face each day. Faith was my answer. Miss you still, Vicki."
Shirley
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Shirley, and all who have lost a child. I pray that with each passing day ... Your strength and grace will grow in each heart ... and trust.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page