Sunday, October 09, 2011

Are some people that cold?




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Sylvia speaks today about ... cold hearts ...

"I am so sorry about the comments you get. Why would anyone say that you should get over it. I would never had said that to someone whose pet died. Are some people that cold? I am very grateful for the people in my life. I'm sure there are times that some may think it but are kind enough not to."
Sylvia
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Sylvia, and all who have lost a child. I pray that cold hearts will warm, that wounded hearts will heal, and that understanding will reign victorious.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page