Sunday, October 16, 2011

Daily Nugget


Sunday, October 16th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


Many people turn denominational adjectives into nouns. Instead of saying, I am a Baptist Christian, a Presbyterian Christian, a Catholic Christian, or an Orthodox Christian, they say, I am a Baptist; I am a Presbyterian; I am a Catholic; I am Orthodox, and so on. This is a distortion of values, for being a Christian is the important thing, and what kind of Christian you call yourself is purely secondary.
Jesus tells us in John 14:6:
“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
What a valuable truth. We all have some quirks and major on different minors, but unless we have a relationship with the Father through a relationship with Jesus, nothing else matters.

"God, thank You for sending Your son Jesus to show us The Way.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page