Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Chaplains Corner


The Chaplains Corner

Guest blogger, Chaplain Paul, is one of the most effective chaplains in America today. He is an emergency responder to every situation.


Hey, this is the Chaplain again.

You know I send out a lot of emails, most of them go through just fine. But every once in a while I get an error message that says: ‘Your message was rejected …’ or ‘Your message was blocked …’ That used to hurt my feelings a little; someone doesn’t want to hear from me. But I’ve decided that if that is how they feel, it’s their loss.

I also know that sometimes there are technical glitches, and sometimes people just get too much email to read it all. It’s a rare day for any of us that our access is not restricted in some way. Signs warn us: EMPLOYEES ONLY, DO NOT ENTER, NO TRESPASSING, AUTHORIZED VEHICLES ONLY. And if you’re like me you don’t like to be excluded or feel like you’re left out. None of us like to be told that we are not welcome. But the fact is that there will always be some places and some people that we will never be allowed to get close to. Walking up to visit with the President is something that I will probably never be allowed to do.

It makes me so grateful that God sets no restriction on who may come to Him. People that come to God never see a “Keep Out” sign. Through prayer, God the Father allows us immediate and unlimited access to Him because His Son, Jesus Christ has opened the door to all who have received Him.
“Now all of us can go to the Father through Christ.”
(Eph. 2:18)
Jesus said,
“Those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them.”
(Jn. 6:37)
‘Never reject them.’ He Will Never Reject You! Once you come to Christ for salvation, you can enjoy unrestricted fellowship. The door is always open. Your Prayer-Mails never bounce.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page