Saturday, September 03, 2011

Yahweh, Day 216


Day 216

Yahweh

"I will stretch out My hand ... against them."

"I will stretch out My hand against them, and wherever they live I will make the land a desolate waste, from the wilderness to Diblah. Then they will know that I am Yahweh."
Ezekiel 6:14 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

We all make decisions in life.

At times decisions are made on the basis of fear. Fear of rejection, loneliness, sorrow, suffering, health, poverty, reputation, etc.

At times ... making decisions based upon fear ... will put us into conflict with the direction that God would have us go. Decisions based upon some pressure to do that which we know is wrong. Culture often speaks of peer pressure ... I refer to it as fear pressure.

Scripture speaks of the fear of the Lord. The only thing that God gives us permission to "fear" is Himself ... for when our choices result in jeopardizing our standing with Yahweh ... we will then discover the truest fear ... and that based on both physical and spiritual reality.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page