Monday, September 12, 2011

"Things you thought matter really don't"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Susan speaks today about ... what really matters ...

"Your words ring so true. Everything is different. Things you thought matter really don't. Just taking it a moment at a time is all I can do. I lost my precious son in an auto accident 11-9-09 and every time I have to say it my heart aches beyond belief. Bless us all."
Susan
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Susan, and all who have lost a child. I pray that as they each one come to grips with what is truly important in this life ... that Your Grace will carry them as they refocus their lives to what matters now.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page