Sunday, September 11, 2011

Daily Nugget


Sunday, September 11th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD.”
(Proverbs 33:12)
Jesus said in John 14:6,
“I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
Peter in Acts 4:12 reminds us:
“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
On this day of reflecting on the 10th anniversary of the 9-11 events, I can think of no better advice for us, America, and our world than that from the writer of 2 Chronicles 7:14:
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
"God, let us turn to You again that You may be glorified, that it may be well with us, our families, and our land.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God hears our prayers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page