Wednesday, September 07, 2011

"I had to look inside my self"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Laurie speaks today about ... the journey ... inside ...

"The best advice that i got was really from me.. I had to look inside my self and try to understand what was going on with myself and my life. People were telling me this and that about what to do with his stuff and how to feel but i think i was just living in my own world. You can not tell me about anything unless you have lost a child there is not to much to tell me..."
Laurie
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Laurie, and all who have lost a child. I pray that as they make their journey inside ... that You will journey with them ... and help them to know that You are there.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page