Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daily Nugget


Tuesday, June 21st, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


Today is the first day of my New Year! I celebrated my birthday yesterday, and reflecting on that, realized this is a new year. In reality, we can start a New Year any time we are ready. Sometimes we may need to start that New Year several times to get the beginning we need.

The apostle Paul tells us,
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
(II Corinthians 5:17)
Even if today had not been not so great, I can start fresh each day as a new creature in Christ.

"God, thank You for letting me start anew with You each day.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page