Monday, June 20, 2011

Daily Nugget


Monday, June 20th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Being a parent means getting comfortable with the eewwww factor.”
(Erika Janes)

As a young parent I feared being home alone when one of the two worst case scenarios would take place; 1) a dirty diaper or 2) a session of throw-up. I admired the moms who were able to wade right in and take care of business without adding to the situation. I am glad with all my warts and other glitches God loves me and wanted me to be a part of His family. The writer of John 1:12 tells us,
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.”

"God, Thank You for letting me become part of Your family even with all my imperfections.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page