Friday, June 17, 2011

more than anything in this world




Losing a loved one to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Sue shares today the reality that your child is more important to you than any other thing in this world ... and you are reminded of that every day.


No good advice for me either... and I agree with some here that there really isn't anything to say that would seem like good advice, or good Anything after the loss of a child... I miss my son Bradley more than anything in this world, & still cry, Everyday, after 3+years.. I love him so much ...
Sue

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for for Sue, and all who have lost a child ... I pray for the strength to face another day of missing the one they love more than their own life.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page