Monday, December 13, 2010


Day 175

Yahweh

"I... I the... Son of Man"

"I-I am the One who comforts you. Who are you that you should fear man who dies, or a son of man who is given up like grass?"
Isaiah 51:12 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Our Messiah's favorite Old Testament reference for Himself was "Son of Man."

This reference is used here in verse 12 as a testimony to the fraility of Man apart from God...the grass is given up...withers and dies. Thus was our Messiah, Son of Man, that was "given up" in our stead, so that we would never be given up.

I would think that Jesus/YahShua thought of this verse as He languished away on The Cross...that we could know the truth of this promise...in Yahweh there is no fear of death.

The Comforter has come.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page