Friday, November 12, 2010


Day 160

Yahweh

It's HIS Name

"I am Yahweh, that is My name; I will not give My glory to another, or My praise to idols."
Isaiah 42:8 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

YahShua/Jesus knew The Father's Name... and His following stated purpose was and is to make The Name known to Man once again.
"Righteous Father! The world has not known You. However, I have known You, and these have known that You sent Me. I made Your name known to them and will make it known, so the love You have loved Me with may be in them and I may be in them."
John 17:25-26 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Were you aware of this purpose? The Messiah both made The Name known... and as He said... He will make it known. That future part... that is our part... Christ working in and through us to make The Name known.

None other has... nor can claim The Name... Yahweh. Would you accept this purpose of our Messiah?

Any other appeal to "authority" is idolatry.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page