Sunday, July 25, 2010



Sunday, July 25th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

Dwight L. Moody once said, “God’s business is not to be done wholesale. Christ’s greatest utterances were delivered to congregations of one or two.”

With those thoughts in mind, we should be reminded never to underestimate the contributions we make or to under evaluate the impact those acts may have on others. My prayer is that we let what Jesus said in Matthew 25:40 drip on us daily and soak into our minds and hearts, moving us to action:
“Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”

"God, let my heart and actions be acceptable offerings to You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God loves you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page