Wednesday, July 21, 2010



Wednesday, July 21th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

Have you read about the little boy who returned home after his first Sunday school class? His mother asked, “Who was your teacher?"’ The little boy answered, “I don’t remember her name, but she must have been Jesus’ grandmother because she didn’t talk about anyone else.”
Do our conversations reflect our love for Jesus? Would our words give away our relationship with him? When it comes to telling others about Jesus, have we lost our enthusiasm? We should be as rabid in describing our relationship with God to our friends and even strangers as this teacher was in teaching the Bible lesson to children; after all, we are brothers and sisters to Christ and children of God.

We must remember these words of Jesus in Matthew 12:48-50:
“Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?" And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, "Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.”

"God, let me praise You with all my breath.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God loves you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page