Monday, July 04, 2016

Yahweh, Day 147



 
Day 147, Yahweh: False Security
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? Yahweh is the everlasting God, the Creator of the whole earth."
Isaiah 40:27-30 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
The little boy was caught by his Mother ... in the middle of the night ... eating some of the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
"Son ... didn't you know that even if I didn't know that you were the one that ate the cookies ... God would know and would have seen you?"
"No Mama ... God wouldn't know it was me that ate the cookies ... I ate them hiding under the table!"
"Why do you assert: ‘My way is hidden from the Lord, and my claim is ignored by my God?’"
Isaiah 40:27 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Many adults have about as much sense as the boy with the cookies.
This is in The Name.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page