Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Daily Nugget



  Today's cherished nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.
"Christian action is not of ourselves; it is the spirit of Christ operating in our lives" (Anonymous).
When someone compliments us for anything we have achieved or anything we said that impacted them, we can’t claim credit since it is Christ living in us that makes the difference.
Supporting the message of Christ’s living within us, the apostle Paul shares this thought with us in Galatians 2:20: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”
God, thank You for all You do in and through us. Amen.
Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page