Friday, June 10, 2016

Daily Nugget



   Today's cherished nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.
"A world of nice people, content in their own niceness, looking no further, turned away from God, would be just as desperately in need of salvation as a miserable world—and might even be more difficult to save" (C. S. Lewis,1898–1963).
Sometimes our own "goodness" can be a downfall. We must come to the end of our "good enough" mentality to understand the truth of Romans 3:23: “All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” From that foundation, it is easy to see the equality of the fact we are all in the same predicament without a Savior. That situation helps us to see the value of John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
God, thank You for loving me enough as I was to show me my condition and still love me enough to save me. Amen.
Bro. Bill
In God we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page