Saturday, January 24, 2015

Yahweh, Day 106



 
Day 106, Yahweh: Has His Servants

“Because of Your name, Yahweh, let me live. In Your righteousness deliver me from trouble, and in Your faithful love destroy my enemies. Wipe out all those who attack me, for I am Your servant.”
Psalm 143:11-12 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Have you yet considered yourself a servant ... of Yahweh?  Or better yet ... if asked would Yahweh say without reservation ... that you are know by Him as a servant of His?

If you cannot say with the Psalmist, "For I am Your servant" then how dare you request the preceding?

Intercessory Prayer:  Oh Father! Bear upon my heart and mind today the meaning of being Your servant … for Your pleasure and purpose … period.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page