Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Yahweh Day 102



 
Day 102, Yahweh: Because of Your Name
“Because of Your name, Yahweh, let me live.”
Psalm 143:11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
The enemy had him all but done.  The Psalmist was pursued, crushed, in darkness, as though long dead. His spirit was weak and his heart filled with dismay ... he was like parched land ... yet he had one sliver of hope to hang on to ... he trusted God.
And ... just what about God did he trust?  The Psalmist trusted that God would move on behalf of the reputation of His name, Yahweh ... "because of Your name ... Yahweh ... let me live."
Dear soul … have you learned to trust in God's concern for His Name ... as it applies to your life here on earth?
Intercessory Prayer:  Oh Yahweh!  Teach me Your purpose for honoring Your Name through and in my life!  Please, teach me so that I can get my life goals and direction in the path of Your will for my life!  Teach me Dear Father for Your Name’s sake!  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page