Sunday, December 08, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Sunday, December 8th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Insist on yourself; never imitate” (Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803–1882).

God made each one of us as an individual and blessed us with talents and abilities no one else has. When He made us, He created a DNA that is specific to each individual and promotes the purpose He created for each one to fulfill. To try to do less, or to become someone else, is to lose the blessing for which we were created.

The writer of Psalm 139:14 reminds us of this truth with these words: “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”

God, thank You for making me as I am. Help me to be the best me I can be. Amen.
Bro. Bill

You are His masterpiece. Rejoice!

In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page