Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Wednesday, December 4th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I am a part of all that I have met”  Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809–1892).

Almost every day I hear someone name-dropping. I have even had folks, in an effort to impress me, tell me they knew a particularly popular person only to find later that person doesn’t know them. In relation to the unknown, the saddest part will be the day in judgment mentioned in Matthew 7:23 when Jesus said, “Then will I profess unto them, I never knew you.”

The most important person we can meet is Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, and that encounter changes every part of who we are.

God, thank You for meeting us where we were and bringing us into Your family. Amen.
Bro. Bill

In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page