Sunday, October 06, 2013

Daily Nugget

    Sunday, October 6th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"When the 'I' becomes dominant, the spiritual eye sees the entire world in a distortion" (unknown).

Big “I” trouble has been the ruin of many good folks. Self-importance often leads to self-destruction. This enigma is the same problem the devil had before he was kicked out of heaven. He desired to get some (or all) the glory that was due God.

The writer of the Book of John  reminds us, “He must increase, but I must decrease” (3:30).  

"Lord, let me become pliable in Your skilled hands. Teach me to keep me from trying to instruct You on how to mold and shape me. God, center me on your potter’s wheel to make me into the vessel you want me to be." Amen.
Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page