Friday, October 25, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Friday, October 25th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

God, give me grace to see the beauty lying at my feet in the common places of life. Help me know that You are as near and as wonderful today as when people beheld You, Lord, when You lived on the earth.

Every day God plants blessings in our hands, lives, and minds. When depression and despair set in, we must look to God from Whom all blessings flow. Our daily prayer should be that of the psalmist: "One thing I ask of the Lord is...that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord..."(Psalm 27:4).

God, increase my faith in You and deepen my understanding of Your beauty that You created and sacrificed for me.

Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page