Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Tuesday, June 4th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

Seneca wrote about earthquakes: “What can one believe quite safe if the world itself is shaken, and its most solid parts totter to their fall … and the earth loses its chief characteristic, stability?” His words have a spiritual application. All around us we see things that seemed stable totter and fall : organizations, institutions, people. We look for something dependable, stable, unchangeable. We find it by faith in the living God.

There are many things in this world that are not stable. It is a blessing that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. The writer of Psalms 18:2 tells us: “The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”

God, thank You for being the consistent factor in our world. Amen.

Bro Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page