Sunday, June 02, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Sunday, June 2nd, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“More spiritual progress can be made in one short moment of speechless silence in the awesome presence of God than in years of mere study” (A. W. Tozer).

I find it interesting to listen to many folks who can’t stand not to have the last word. I sometimes chuckle when I think about their time alone with God. That time must go something like this: “me, me, me, my, my, my, my, mine, mine, mine, I ,I,I, I, me, me….” I am sure you get my drift. When we approach our Heavenly Father, we do well when we listen and just let Him and His Word speak to us.

The wrier of Psalms 46:10 gives us this challenge from God: “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”

God, let us bow down and worship You. Amen.

Bro Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page