Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Going to college?

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...


all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.
Tammi speaks today about ... going on? ....

I was told by someone close too me about 2 or3 months after my daughter passed that "I need to make the decision to go on living"...I was so pissed I said " if it was your daughter I don't think you would be saying that" they shut up and got the hint...and the people that say Ashley would want you to be happy...but what really pissed me off was when a "friend" told me she knew how I felt because her son was leaving for college...DUH last I heard you can call him and see him again IDIOT!!
Tammi


Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Tammi, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that You will grant Your great grace in their sorrow, and give them the comfort of knowing that You will be with them in all their tomorrows.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page