Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hugs to all of you

 Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Cindy speaks today about ... hearing others hurts ....
 
I'm sitting here shocked by some of the things that have been said to all of you. I feel very fortunate that no one has reacted so harshly to me.  Some say things that if they would just stop and think for a moment before they spoke they might not say but they really just mean they care about me and want me 2 know it.  I would never wish this kind of loss on anyone so I really don't want them to understand what it feels like to lose a child.  I am saddened by the fact that most people kinda avoid me because they are afraid that they won't know what to say to me and they don't want to make me cry.  They don't realize I'm going to cry whether or not they talk to me :(   Hugs to all of you.
Cindy
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Cindy, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that we will all feel more freedom to share caring thoughts and compassion to these dear souls.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page