Tuesday, February 26, 2013

No one saying anything

 Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Pam speaks today about ... ignoring ....
 
While I've had some comments that left me laying on the floor, the most difficult for me is no one saying anything about Matthew. Dancing around the subject or not saying his name hurts me to the core.
Pam
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Pam, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that even when friends and loved ones don't know what to say, that they will still be able to say something, even if it's just to say how much they loved the child, and call out the child's name.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page