Wednesday, February 20, 2013

We don't talk so much anymore

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Twila speaks today about ... her sister ....
 
My sister of all people she was saying "get over it" and "move on" it happened. Get off your pity pot... I wanted to just haul off and punch her so hard. We don't talk so much anymore because of that at all. And she will never, and I mean never, understand how that felt. I would never do or say things to hurt anyone more than they already do.
Twila
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Twila, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that You will hold them near Your heart ... with Your compassion and care.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page