Sunday, January 06, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Sunday, January  6th, 2012.
Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“God hears the footsteps of an ant”  (Madame Jeanne Marie de La Mothe Guyon 1648–1717).

In a world of noise, racket, and turmoil, it is comforting to know that Jehovah God knows the details of our struggle and hears not only our whispers, but even the thought of our mind before it reaches our tongue. In light of this knowledge, let us join the writer of Psalms 19:14 in praying these words: “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.”

God, direct our words and thoughts to being mindful that You are as near as our heartbeat. Amen.
Bro. Bill
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page