Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Wednesday, January 16th, 2013.
Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill
“All I do ought to be founded on a perfect oneness with [God], not a self-willed determination to be godly” (Oswald Chambers 1874–1917).


I can’t be good just because I want to.  I must know, understand, and follow God's Word. Isaiah  64:6 reminds us: “We are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags.” For me to be who and what I want and need to be, I must follow the advice of James 4:8 that says, “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”


God, thank You for Your desire for us to have oneness with You. Let that also be our desire.  Amen

Bro. Bill
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page