Friday, December 07, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Friday, December 7th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“Some people are content not to do mean actions; I want to become incapable of a mean thought or feeling.” (George Macdonald 1824–1905)

I, too, want to live in such a way as to bring honor to God in thought, word, and deed. My all-time favorite verse Psalms 19:14 sums it up with these words: “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.”

God, let our walk, action, and thoughts bring honor to You.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                                                                      
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page