Saturday, December 01, 2012

Daily Nugget

  Saturday, December 1st, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“A Christian should always remember that the value of his good works is not based on their number and excellence, but on the love of God which prompts him to do these things.” (Saint John of the Cross 1542–1591)

We are nothing but clay in the hand of God. It is not the attributes of the clay that makes us of value, but the molding. The Master gives us that which makes us into what He wants us to be.  Galatians 2:20 tells us, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

God, You living in us is all that puts any value in us.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                                                                      
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page