Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It backfired on me

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
 all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

  Lori speaks today about .. letting grief show

 
I was told that I need to be strong for my daughter who was 25 at that time. It backfired on me big time. Now I know that sometimes being strong means LETTING your grief show, feeling your grief, crying your heart out until there are no tears left and sharing my pain with my daughter who also lost her only sibling. We love & miss you with all our hearts Eric.
Lori
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Lori, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that they will have the freedom to express their grief ... without condemnation nor regret.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page