Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Never the same

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Cathy speaks today about ... getting on?

 
"I have had several people tell me to "get on with life". We lost my 19 year old nephew in a horrible motorcycle accident. They never losing a young family member do not know what it is like. You do move on, you have to, but you are NEVER the same!! A piece of you is gone!!"
Cathy
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Cathy, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that as they are forced to live day to day without the child they love ... that Your love will find it's way fresh and new into their hearts ... every morning.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page