Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yahweh, Day 250


Day 250

Yahweh

... True Intercessory Prayer ...

"While I was speaking, praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my petition before Yahweh my God concerning the holy mountain of my God- ..."
Daniel 9:20 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

There have been many books written on "intercessory prayer." Yet, there is something lacking in the very concept so often put forth as to exactly what intercessory prayer actually is ... or exactly what should be the focus of Biblical intercession.

We will take the next few days to look at the example of Daniel. We will see the pattern and purpose of intercession from one of scripture's great intercessors ... and trust that in the process we will likewise enter into this greatest of human endeavors ... to appeal to Yahweh ... on behalf of Yahweh.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page