Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Much too soon




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Fran speaks today about ... angel myths ...


"Also God does not make dead people Angels. That is bad theology, Angels are a totally different kind of being that God created. I 'know' where he is, he just went much too soon. He was not supposed to precede me. I know Angels were with him when he died to comfort him, they just came much too soon."
Fran
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Fran, and all who have lost a child. I pray that the knowledge of Your love for their child ... right now ... will mitigate somewhat their sorrow and loss.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page